Jackson County Drug Court, Scottsboro Alabama
Our Drug Court works.
We are fighting the problem by helping people change their lives in a good way and getting their lives back. We help them get jobs, establish a clean living environment, become tax paying law-abiding citizens, get their drivers licenses, regain visitation and/or custody of their children and most importantly teach them how to live a happy and healthy drug free life.
Family members of our Drug Court participants have come to us and said:
- “You helped my child learn responsibility”
- “I have my child back.”
- “I don’t have to worry anymore when he comes to my house.”
- “This is the person she used to be before drugs.”
- “I never thought I’d see him clean again.”
- “I trust him again.”
- “You saved her life; I thought she would die before me.”
- “I don’t have to worry anymore.”
- “I am so proud of my daughter.”
YOU CAN’T GO BACK AND CHANGE THE BEGINNING, BUT YOU CAN START WHERE YOU ARE AND CHANGE THE ENDING. –C. S. LEWIS